Monday, April 29, 2013

Is this the love ? Simple but complex.

                                Tell me what is love? The heart is getting  thirst.
                            In dream you come and disappear. Why am I restless?
                                 Come nearer wanted to tell you something,
                               Things lips can’t say, stare my eyes listen to it. 
                                            Taken heart, given panic.
                                     Don’t come this much, I get afraid
                           No, no don’t distance that much, I can’t bear.
                              You may leave for  far and go far away.

                         Wind has something to say. Or why they blow your hair.
                              Losing self in strange occurrence, becoming yours.
                      The heart has something to fill. Or why they beat to dance.
                                     Making beautiful, taking impurity.

                   Tell me what is love? The heart is not fearing from foe.
                    In the strange world Lost I am, and you too.
                                            Is this the love ?
               Or why I listen to your word, to which nobody listens.  
                                          Is this the love ?
                                     Or why I wait for you.
                                           Is this the love ?
                                        Simple but complex.



4 comments:

  1. the question about what is love is the best guarded secret in the world!
    beautiful poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad and truly appreciate your feedback, this is all and only writer wants. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calculatedly played with words. I could say, Beautiful poem! Highly expressed love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality writing, well captured emotion. Well done! Keep the spirit alive. I am looking forward to your new work.

    ReplyDelete