Sunday, September 28, 2014

Victory a lost.


“War fought for Pride
Victory acclaims in pride
When looking back to celebrate
Victory looked alike as lost”.



Person in the play. A WARRIOR, A KING AND A GOD
Scene.  In the background- A lying of dead bodies on a battlefield.

The warrior spoke to God in empty State, After becoming fully aware of his sin.

Warrior:  Once was mine and thy green earth,
                 Once was brother whom I slain in honor.
                 Forgive me, I was the one who fired forest, slid cites, destroyed town.
                 With heat and light.
                 To whom once beholding I breath a sigh of relief.
                 But nay! Not I was the one, who act this all alone.
                 I was the only artist, nasty was wind.
                 God, punish devil who let my hands get dirt.

God      :  What's left to split virtue and sin, good and bad.
                 Much in you did, much in you get punished
                 Wicked in you act, wicked in you get punished.

King     :   Ay! Very truth.
                 The one begging for forgiveness was the one who laid soul in the grave.
                 God, nay! I am not a devil, not my command were,
                 I was one who let the freedom bloom,
                 I sent man to you who were against your will.
                 I am blameless, I worked for you.

God      :   Your Soul that uttering of freedom is not the  freedom.
                  It’s thy desire.
                  Freedom is not pride that you seek,
                  It’s love that scatter and gives comfort.
               “ Let your desire die,
                  Let your pride die,
                  Freedom will bloom itself."

King     :    But still I am blameless,
                  I read the word that you have written, I practice the religion you spread.
                  Spread joy, eliminate suffering of others.
                  I have spread joy by returning freedom to people,
                  Eliminated suffering by dethroning weak kings who only feud.

In hearing kings statesman warrior spoke in anger.

Warrior: “Suffering was all yours,
                  Joy was all yours.
                  Only the pain is ours,
                  And the lost is ours.”
                  For you, I cut the trees that I had loved,
                  For you, I plunge the flower which I plant with my own hand.   
                  So here I declare guilty of killing myself for you.

God in seeing realization in the eyes of a warrior. God spoke, showing place around them.

God          : Study that place,
                             It was where children play once.
                             Summer and winter.
                             Before it turned into a battlefield.
                             Where you fought,
                             Summer and winter.
                     And one where you stand.
                     Stands a mango tree once,
                     Ripe at now, fully yellow at now.
                     But now it’s all gone.

King          :  Hearing you speak, nothing is left.
                     Now no matter how it sounds,
                     Purify me, purify my soul.
                     What's gone is gone but what's coming can be study.

Warrior     :  Was I spoke? You know the secret of life.
                      Oh! Almighty forgive me, I was only the artist hasty was wind,
                       I knew nothing about life.

God at last hearing both of them, spoke.

God             :  What's done is movement you possess that can’t be snatched.
                        You can’t pardon for a crime you offended, punishment is sure.
                        But severity can be considered,
                        If you medicine, wound that you wounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment