Sunday, June 23, 2013

What I am now




In my time of blossom, I discover beauty in myself.
As year past, as I am now.
I discovered mine beauty is not pure.
With wind it carries out, with rain it wash out.

In my time of manhood, though God me and Devil I fought.
Yet I have taken the journey, to draft me on thy memory.
As years from now, my soul will be no more.
And with novelty mine presence will be no more.

In my time of old hood, I came across holiness as never before.
I beheld things in a way I never before.
So with time, my sin will vanish.
But with time, my possession is vanishing.

“And years from now, I may will reborn in heaven or hell.
And my presence will remain no more in thy memory.
But as now, as I am now.
Let me cheer and appreciate, what I am now.
 


Prayer flags drifting with wind in eastward and westward direction, saying us flee or feel free.



 An elderly woman carrying Agni devta. When I approached her and asked what is a religion and what is being religious means? She smiled and 'said, Religion is for self realization and being religious means able to determine what is good and what is bad.





1 comment:

  1. Felling wonderful to welcome you back.

    Your writing has improved but still you have to picky about words, words are most important when you are writing poetry. In some cases a single word carries the whole poem in a new direction.
    Your writing Complexity is great but still remember there is always room for improvement.

    About poem

    I got what you are saying although it’s bit complicated. The incident of past, present and future are well captivated, Keep this and look forward. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete