Saturday, November 9, 2013

Grandmother

Strange horrifying sound howls
Dog barks and barks,
 If witch roaming in human form.

 Unwillingly, but of fear,
 Fearful story of “Steaming blood and man” resembles
That once my grandmother told.

Blood reminds me of death of old woman
Twitching, bleeding
When bullet pierced through her throat

And feared-mind rolled she standing outside my door,
In dark, as angry storm-clouds
Ready to thrill, ready to haunt

From window,
Sound starts coming louder,
Drift of leafs as smashing

I folded praying hand, 
With grieve, I thought she sacrifice once
And quiet as a Cricket in the cold, close my eyes.

Note
[1]  Praying hand is the act of releasing, Grandmother’s soul from the mind as in the  mind she was still alive, even after passing 10 years from her death.