Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Good Retreat

In the middle of year 2010, when i got suffered with abdominal TB, I know how miserable, unlucky and fragile I felt about myself. But yesterday, when i saw people without hair, some as thin as their structure of bone can visible even without going through x-ray.
My mind or let i say inner soul embark me a new thought about myself "how fortunate i am, how beautiful my life was and how beautiful it can be".  When those cancerous people who even don't have few more days to live and cherish life, who are waiting in a lane beholding death. Their family getting despair of unpreventable disaster striking on them financially, mentally and emotionally which might end of their happiness forever, if not for a certain period, for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Such a inspiring piece, KEEP IN WRITING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only who suffered worst knows value of living. Indeed, a very good retreat.

    ReplyDelete